This rather tasty energy drink contains real sugar and a bunch of different juices, combined with a bitter-smooth orange flavor that’s a good fit for those looking for a pick-me-up in the morning. Here’s a look at our reviews for this and the three other available flavors:
One thing I learned about the No Fear lineup — which incidentally is distributed by Pepsi — is that they like to combine a uniquely bitter flavor with something of complimentary smoothness.
It’s an odd mashup, but for some reason, it just works, especially in the Bloodshot flavor. I really like that one (and I’m not just saying that because they sent me a free can!)
No Fear is currently running an interesting promotion called Earn Some Cred. Think of it as the energy drink version of Pepsi Stuff or My Coke Rewards. But what’s interesting is that the codes that you redeem for prizes are actually hidden under the pull tabs. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before… rather clever! You can redeem your points at EarnSomeCred.com… or in some cases, you may be an instant winner. (I, unfortunately, was not!) This includes trips to mixed martial arts competitions with WEC (World Extreme Cagefighting), a chance to learn motocross, surfing in Hawaii, and some live music events.
But that’s not the only way you can get some stuff. Thanks to the No Fear folks — and to people like you who proved to the No Fear folks that you like getting free stuff — BevReview.com has been provided with a gift pack valued at $100. It includes the following:
- 1 12-pack of the new No Fear Bloodshot Energy Drink
- 2 No Fear Hoodies
- 2 No Fear T-shirts (two different styles)
- 1 No Fear Bloodshot Hat
- 1 CD featuring Lamb of God’s latest: “Wrath” (released Feb. 24)
- 1 Sticky Bumps Surf Wax
It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that there’s quite a bit of stuff there. Frankly, I’m a bit jealous that I have to give this away! Those hoodies look pretty comfy!
I’ve only got one of these gift packs, but it can be yours!
Here are the rules:
- Write a comment to this post stating whether or not you have actually tried any No Fear energy drinks before. What did you think?
- Include your full name (which will be displayed) and e-mail address (which will be hidden) so you can be contacted should you win
- Entries are due by Monday, March 30 at midnight CDT.
- Random winner(s) will be announced by Tuesday, March 31
- Contest limited to folks in the continental United States
This is a great giveaway, so you won’t want to miss your chance to win. Please spread the word via e-mail, Twitter, Digg, or by yelling at the person who sits next to you! Have No Fear if you want to win!