As has become a tradition on BevReview’s Twitter account (@BevReview), every Friday morning we ask our followers “What are you drinking today?”
Here are some responses:
- @thePHman: All kinds of beer!
- @salutetosoda: Mountain Dew Throwback
- @taylorbirkey: Starbucks extra-hot Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- @mhiszem: Ice cold Coca-Cola from McDonald’s
- @xericwit: Heritage Dr. Pepper
- @Spiritguy: Feels like we’ll be ending this winter day in front of the fireplace with Armagnac Delord, Napoleon
- @Malaechi: Monster Chai Hai
- @steaz: I’m drinking the obvious LOL Organic Steaz Iced Teaz! Green Tea with Peach
- @PATJNYC: Honest Kombucha @honesttea just came out with it. reallllly goooood.
- @64bprophet: cranberry juice
- @JSorrels: PG Tips bizarrely enhanced with a dash of Monin Grenadine syrup
- @chavakn: strawberry atole!!
- @allib528: Dr Pepper from an ice cold aluminum can! Ahhh!
- @eewarren: The first can from my brand new 12 pack of Mountain Dew Throwback. My innards are indeed being tickled.
- @benducklow: Drinking some Nutrisoda I picked up from Costco. Sipping on a +Focus right now
- @twistdfate: @JohnECraig: And put me down for the obvious: Rockin’ Water!!
- @K_Fell: I’m drinking Red Bull Cola yuummm
- @Fortran: Fabulous drinking fountain water!
- @twobitme: I’m getting in all the Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash I can before it disappears.
- @TheSodaJerks: @theRamenNoodle: I just enjoyed several glasses of draft root beer from La Rosa’s pizza restaurant in Cincinnati.
- @lightmanx5: Super Chill’s Dr. Chill
- @BevNETCraven: Double fisting…water and beer from our office kegerator
Thanks to everyone who shared their preferences!
Miss your chance to share your Friday beverage choice? Make sure you follow BevReview on Twitter and chime in next week!