Golfer’s Day commemorates April 10, 1916, which is when the Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA) was founded.
How to Celebrate
Today is a good day to play some golf or mini-golf. If you aren’t a golfer or the weather is bad, celebrate with golf-related Arizona beverages:
- Arnold Palmer Half & Half Strawberry
- Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Lemonade – Honey with Ginseng
- Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Lemonade – 10 Calories – Honey
- Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Lemonade – Mint
- Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Pink Lemonade
To honor this day we are featuring two cans.
First is the 2010 Canada Dry Ginger Ale Golf Tour can from Chile which features a golfer. On it are the words “Apoyando el golf amateur en Chile desde el año 2002,” which translates to “Supporting amateur golf in Chile since 2002″.
The second can is a 2012 Diet Mountain Dew can with a special offer for a Tennessee PGA golf discount book called PassKey.
Happy Golfer’s Day (4/10)!
- Explore these cans at CanMuseum.com:
Photos used by permission of CanMuseum.com